#DailySnap1 @WFES/ADSW 2017: The Center of Gravity for All Sources of Energy (Dr. Sultan Al Jaber, BYD, SkyPower Global, Desert Technologies, Diamond Developers)
The World Future Energy Summit (WFES), part of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week, celebrated its 10-year anniversary in 2017 & SolarPV.TV had an opportunity to be an active part of it as TV Media Partner.
Already the world’s most influential event dedicated to advancing the use of renewable energy, energy efficiency and clean technology, to mark this milestone, exciting changes are being made to the exhibition and conference that will make it the most interactive and inspirational to date.
Within the exhibition, dedicated country pavilions will enable attendees to meet with influential industry and government figures. In 2017, the exhibition at the World Future Energy Summit brought together 600 companies from 32 countries and more than 30,000 attendees from 150 countries, making it an essential place to network and seek new business opportunities.
In our first report from WFES 2017 we speak to:
- Tom Zhao, General Manager of Global Sales Solar at BYD
- Wassim Adouni, Board Member & Executive Director, Diamond Developers
- Kerry Adler, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, SkyPower Global Group of Companies
- Nour Mousa, CEO of Desert Technologies
- Green School Bali – Yayasan Kul-Kul (Indonesia) – Winner in Global High Schools category for Asia region of the Zayed Future Energy Prize 2017
… and during next days we will be publishing dozens of our exciting interviews and executive discussions produced at WFES 2017, the most successful WFES ever:
1. 10-year Anniversary of The World Future Energy Summit (WFES), part of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week – just the beginning !
3. The Middle East Solar Awards 2017 by MESIA
Interviews & Executive Discussions held on Solar Leaders TV Stage in partnership with MESIA exclusively for SolarPV.TV & WFES TV:
4. Solar Logistics & Specificity of the MENA region with Holger Mayer, Global Head Renewable Energy at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
5. Commencement of the ORC-PLUS project in Morocco & Enerray’s vision for Africa and the MENA region – an exclusive talk to Michele Scandellari, CEO, Enerray
6. Executive Discussion with MESIA Board Members: MESIA Strategy 2017 & Beyond with James Stewart, MESIA’s VP, Karel Dewinter, MESIA’s International Development Director & Wim Alen, MESIA’s Secretary General
7. World Miss for Solar – Spreading the word about the Beauty of Solar around the World – an exclusive talk to Britta Battogtokh, Miss Supranational Mongolia 2016 & Miss Model of the World 2012 – Mongolia Winner
8. E-mobility, challenges & opportunities in the MENA region – an exclusive talk to Arturo Herrero, Founder and CEO of AltaPower AG
9. Executive Discussion with Solar Business Club Leaders: Matthias Altieri, CEO at MINERVA Capital Group, Chair of Financial & Investor TaskForce at Solar Business Club, Michael Bellmer, Managing Director, LTi ReEnergy in charge of H2H Task Force
10. Executive Discussion: Nigeria as the future solar and renewable energy hub for ECOWAS with HRH Prince Malik ado Ibrahim, Nigus International Investments and Michael Bellmer, Managing Director, LTi ReEnergy
11. Engie’s Renewable Energy Vision – an exclusive talk to Wim Alen, Senior Vice President Business Development at ENGIE
12. Executive Discussion: The Clean Future of Africa Started Today with Hans-Josef Fell, President of the Energy Watch Group, Author of German Renewable Energy Sources Act 2000, Member of the German Parliament 1998-2013 & Tom Zhao, General Manager of Global Sales Solar at BYD
combined with “Light & Life – Bringing Solar to Schools and their Students Worldwide” – Pilot Humanitarian Project in Kenya with Adam Hall, Chief Star Organizer at Million Solar Stars & Students at Universal American School in Dubai & Students
Interviews with the leading exhibitors:
13. Building Four Green Dreams of Wang Chuanfu in the MENA region- an exclusive talk to Tom Zhao, General Manager of Global Sales Solar at BYD
14. Towards 100% Renewables, SkyPower Global aims to lead the movement – an exclusive talk to Kerry Adler, Founder & CEO, SkyPower Global
15. Sustainable City Dream Became THE Reality – an exclusive talk to Wassim Adlouni, Executive Director, Diamond Developers
16. The Bridge to the Future Kingdom of the Sun – an exclusive talk to partners of the newly established Saudi’s Global Projects Development Holding: Abdulmohsin Al Shoaibi, Chairman, Saudi Arabia Solar Industry Association (SASIA) and Markus A.W. Hoehner, Founder of IBESA – International Battery and Energy Storage Alliance
17. Exclusive talk to representatives of Green School Bali in Yayasan Kul-Kul (Indonesia) – Winner in Global High Schools category for Asia region of the Zayed Future Energy Prize 2017
18. Tired but extremely happy! an exclusive talk with Naji El Haddad, Group Event Director at Reed Exhibitions ME, THE man behind the WFES 10-year’s history
and many many more 🙂 please just follow us.
Last but not least we would like to thank Mr. Naji El Haddad, Group Event Director at Reed Exhibitions ME and the whole Reed Exhibition team for the outstanding cooperation & for the most successful WFES ever!